Bethel Hobbs Community Farm has 6 distinct areas including:
- Memorial Garden: This garden is at the tip of the property and is a quiet, shaded area with flowers, beautiful greenery, and a peaceful waterfall to remember the people who have passed on.
- Education Garden: The Education Garden area grows many heirloom varieties, has a small compost area and hosts education for small groups. It is located at the front of the farm.
- Greenhouse: The Greenhouse is located next to the Education Garden and allows us to launch our season during the winter months.
- Community Garden: The Community Garden plot area, located behind the greenhouse, hosts the Brookhaven Community garden plots, and Association for Mental Health and Wellness class plots.
- Wheelchair/Disability Garden: This section of the farm is located behind the Community Garden area and consists of a paved area with raised beds. There is also street access directly into the Wheelchair Garden.
- Food Pantry Donation Area: This area of the farm consists of a few acres. In 2016, Bethel Hobbs Community Farm donated over 35,000 pounds of organically-grown produce to local food pantries in Long Island.
- HeartBeet Farms: This area is located in the back of the farm on 1.35 acres of land that has not been utilized in the past. It is a for-profit farm supporting a CSA for the local community, a mobiile farm stand, and large education groups. A portion of all gross proceeds is donated directly to Bethel Hobbs Community Farm.